The Systematic Macro Team is responsible for the creation and management of systematic investment strategies that focus on futures and FX.
As a quantitative analyst, your role will mostly be related to signal creation but there will be some time dedicated to maintaining and expanding the infrastructure. The successful candidate can expect to immediately be a significant part of the process.
The environment is fully collaborative thus good communication skills are required. Enthusiasm, resilience and a sense of urgency are qualities that are highly appreciated.
Core responsibilities will include
- Signal creation/stress-testing
- Working with non-price data (data packaging, cleaning, analysis)
- Improving the infrastructure
- Group brainstorming/discussion for new ideas
Successful candidates are likely to have a combination of the following key skills:
- PhD or Masters degree in a quantitative discipline
- Ideally some experience in a quantitative researcher role i.e. having being exposed to the full process of idea creation, coding and testing.
- Experience with futures or FX preferred (with a preference for FX).
- Strong candidates with exposure to other asset classes could be considered.
- Intraday experience a plus (at the 1 or 5 min frequency)
- Exposure to non-CTA type of strategies
- Good coder a plus
- Genuine interest in financial markets
- Strong technical skills
- Good communication skills